Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Win Some, Lose Some

I really like how this one turned out...

Stamps: SU! Doodle This
Inks: SU! Basic Black, VersaMark
Paper: SU! Always Artichoke, So Saffron, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla
Tools & Embellishments: Fiskars Paper Edgers, Hemp Twine

This one...not that its bad, just not what I was going for.  The idea morphed as I went along, and well, this is what I came up with.


Stamps: SU! Priceless, So Swirly Jumbo Wheel
Inks: SU! Basic Black, VersaMark
Paper: Regal Pink, Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Tools: Corner Rounder Punch, Fiskars Large Circle Punch, Fiskars Paper Edgers

1 comment:

Sheena said...

both are very cute! I bet the stems on the flowers on the top card were a pain to cut out! and I love the pink/black/white color combo. I used that in one of my cards after finding a little pair of shoes with the same colors. :D Love finding inspiration in weird places. :)