Friday, August 7, 2009

Workshop Projects

Last week I held a workshop for a close friend friend who is moving soon. I worked with her to put together projects that fit her style and showcased some of her favorite products and techniques.

The first project, the make-and-take for the evening, was a cute bookmark using the Under the Stars stamp set.  I got the idea for the "bite" by flipping through galleries on Split Coast Stampers.


Bookmark Recipe (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Under the Stars, Skeeters Wheel
Papers: Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Versamark, Stampin' Pastels, Blender Pens
Accessories: Stampin' Around Wheel Handle, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1/4" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Crop-a-dile

The second project that I demonstrated was a scrapbook page that I sized 8x10 so it can either be pasted onto a 12x12 page for a book OR framed in a standard size frame.



Scrapbook Page Recipe (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Define Your Life
Papers: Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Very Vanilla
Inks: Perfect Plum
Accessories: 5-Petal Punch, Rich Regals Brads, Photo Corners Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, 1/16" Circle Punch

The final project I demonstrated was a very cute card.



Card Recipe (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Just Jawing
Papers: Basic Black, Whisper White, Garden Green
Inks: Basic Black, Stampin' Write Markers

Aren't these fun?  If you would like me to host a workshop for you I will personalize it to your taste.  I had a lot of fun using these sets (borrowed Just Jawing & Under the Stars, not my usual style) but I came up with projects that I really enjoyed and more importantly the workshop hostess enjoyed sharing with her friends.

No comments: