Wednesday, November 3, 2010

On Hiatus

If you've been a regular follower of this blog (thank you!) you've probably noticed that I went silent in September.  Things have been absolutely nuts!! We've traveled a lot and are now in the process of moving back to the US.  All of my craft stuff has been packed up and shipped (sniff, sniff) so I'm sad to say that I haven't been able to make anything fun for the holidays!

Once we are settled back in the States I will resume sharing all sorts of fun Stampin' Up! craft ideas.  In the meantime if you are feeling crafty my website is open 24/7 for all of your crafty needs and wants!  Stampin' Up! also has the Handmade Holiday Promotion going on now!

If you'd like to purchase any of these bundles (or other fantastic Stampin' Up! products) click here!

Have a wonderful holiday season, and please don't hesitate to contact me at anglouise@gmail.com if you have any Stampin' Up! questions!

No comments: