Monday, January 31, 2011

Christmas Thank You Notes

I know I'm running a wee bit behind, but today I am catching up! (or at least attempting).  One of the things that has been sitting on my to-do list for weeks is making and sending thank-you notes for the wonderful gifts I received at Christmas.  I received gifts from several family members who don't live nearby and thus I wasn't able to thank them in person - they absolutely deserve a note letting them know I appreciate them and the gift that they thoughtfully sent.

I searched around a bit online for inspiration and came across the Clean & Simple blog's layout challenge #125.  Here is what I started with:

 
And here is what I came up with:



I'm glad I had a chance to pull out at least a couple of Christmas stamps.  With our move, and all of my supplies being packed, I never got a chance to make Christmas cards or do any Christmas crafting.  Now, not only am I checking something very important off of my to-do list, I got to do a bit of Christmas crafting, too!

No comments: