Saturday, March 19, 2011

Workshop Prep

Tomorrow I am doing my first Stateside workshop! It has been awhile since I did a workshop - several months before actually leaving Sicily all of my crafting supplies were shipped.  Now that we've been back a few months I finally feel organized enough (barely) to start trying to be an active Stampin' Up! demonstrator again.

As I was preparing for tomorrows workshop I had a ton of ideas, but not all of them really fit my hostess.  I'd like to share a couple of my "rejects" with you.  I like them, but I knew I could design something that fit my hostess' personality better. (I'll share those after the workshop)

I really like how the bird turned out on this one:


I love the simplicity of this card, but it was a bit too masculine for the occasion. I got the layout idea from Clean & Simple Stamping Sketch 132.


I hope you enjoyed a glimpse into my creative process! Happy stamping!

No comments: