Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring is Blossoming!


I know I have been silent for a while - vacation with limited time to be on the computer will do that!  I'm back now, and playing catch-up.  Today I'd like to share a great sneak peek promotion that Stampin' Up! has right now, along with a simple but beautiful card I made from the products available through the promo.

Through April 30, 2011 you can purchase two Sneak Peek products that will be available in the new 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog! The Four Frames stamp set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper are my new favorites.



For more info on how to purchase this beautiful stamp set and gorgeous paper click over to my Promotions Page.

And now, a lovely card that I made with these products:

Front


Inside
Card Recipe (All Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Four Frames, Short & Sweet
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Stampin' Write Markers
Papers: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Paisley Petals DSP
Accessories: Decorative Label Punch, Marina Mist 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon

I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do! If you have any questions about the Spring is Blossoming promotion or anything relating to Stampin' Up! please don't hesitate to contact me.

2 comments:

Sheena said...

that paper is gorgeous! If only I didn't have a huge stockpile I need to use... Not that I ever have time for it anyway! =) Love how you added some paper into the inside. Nice touch.

anglouise said...

Thanks, Sheena! I absolutely love that paper, too! So pretty :)