Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Color Challenges

Today I found two color challenges online.  I liked both color combos so I decided to play. The first is the Color Throwdown #43.


Here is what I came up with:



Card Recipe (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly
Papers: Lavendar Lace, Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Inks: Lavendar Lace, Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Old Olive Brads

The second was Diva's Coffee Break Design Color Challenge # 128.


And here is my interpretation:



Card Recipe (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Cheep Talk
Papers: Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Inks: Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Regal Rose Brads

2 comments:

Pam said...

Awesome job! I love them both! Applause, applause!

Andrea Clayton said...

Great cards Angela! Also, glad to see you playing along with some challenges. Now I need to start dong that.