Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tri-shutter Card

I'm always purusing the web looking for new card ideas.  About a week ago I came across this card.  I thought it was awesome and of course I had to give it a try for myself.  By following the links on Stamp on This blog I came to a short how-to on Split Coast Stampers, which then directed me to a link for The Craftiblog which had detailed instructions.

This card wasn't super hard, but it wasn't super easy, either.  It did, however, have impressive results.  What do you think?


Card Recipe (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Season of Friendship
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, More Mustard, Really Rust
Papers: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, More Mustard, Autumn Vine DSP
Accessories: 1" Circle Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig

2 comments:

Jana O'Brien said...

So cute, Angela! I love the panels you made across the center of the card. Thanks for sharing your link with me and for linking to my blog also. Happy stamping!

Sheena said...

gorgeous!