Sunday, June 7, 2009

Color Throwdown #45

I'm really enjoying color challenges! It forces me to combine colors that I would  have never thought to put together on my own, and the results are always beautiful.  This week I made a card for the Color Throwdown Challenge #45.


Here is my interpretation (using some of my new stamps from my most recent SU! shipment!):


Card Recipe (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Friends 24-7, Friendly Words Jumbo Wheel
Inks: Green Galore, Chocolate Chip, Stampin' Write Markers
Papers: Green Galore, Chocolate Chip, Pink Passion
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Very pretty! Love the stamping on the green background and that little bit of green on the image! Great card! Thanks for playing the Throwdown--hope to see you back again next time!

LeAnne said...

How pretty! This is one of my favorite sets and wheels!