Tuesday, July 7, 2009

June Stamp Class

I know this post is a bit late but I still wanted to share the projects that we made at my last stamp class on June 15.  This was, by far, my biggest workshop/class yet.  I had four tables of four set up and only a couple of empty seats!  I raffled off hostess benefits and the woman who won really hit the jackpot because of last month's hostess bonus promotion.  She was a new stamper and because of the great benefits I was able to set her up with a fantastic kit to get started. Anyhow, here are the projects we made at the workshop.  I hope you enjoy them!


Card Recipe (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Trendy Trees
Papers: Rose Red, Whisper White, Raspberry Tart DSP, Cameo Coral
Inks: Old Olive, Rose Red, White Gel Pen
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Earth Elements Brads, Rose Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, 1/16" Circle Punch


Card Recipe (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Friends 24-7, Friendly Words Jumbo Wheel
Paper: Kraft, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Inks: Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin Around Jumbo Wheel Handle


Card Recipe (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Quilt Quips
Papers: Basic Black, Whisper White, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Summer Sun
Inks: Basic Black, Stampin' Write Markers - Earth Elements
Accessories: Scallop Square Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Earth Elements Brads, Mini Glue Dots, 1/16" Cirle Punch

1 comment:

Andrea Clayton said...

I love these! You are on a roll!