Thursday, July 30, 2009

2009-2010 New Catalog Open House

Last week I held my first open house to celebrate the new 2009-2010 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog.  In addition to having catalogs available to puruse and buy I also had some of my old craft stuff for sale and had munchies and make-and-takes for all who attended.

The make-and-takes were simple enough for most to make without a lot of direction, but still cute.  I got my inspiration for the design from Kim at Stampin' in the Rain. She used designer papers for the squares, but since my new designer papers have not yet arrived I decided to use stamps to create my own.



Card Recipe (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Pocket Silhouettes, Eight Great Greetings
Papers: Basic Black, Whisper White, Kraft
Inks: Ruby Red, Summer Sun, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Scallop Square Punch, Corner Rounder Punch

No comments: