Thursday, July 30, 2009

July Stamp Class

My last couple of stamp classes have featured cards that were a bit more on the girly side with reds and pinks.  Although I wouldn't necessarily classify any of the cards from the July Stamp Class as masculine they are not as girly as the ones I've done for past classes.

The idea for the first card was pretty much copied from another blog, but sadly I can't find the link to give the original artist credit. I thought I had bookmarked it but apparently I didn't.  Sorry!!



Card Recipe (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Circle Circus, Upsy Daisy
Papers: Old Olive, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Inks: Night of Navy, Old Olive, White Gel Pen
Accessories: Old Olive 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig

The 2nd card was my own idea and was designed with the specific purpose of giving one of my friends, a new stamper,  a chance to see the Stampin' Pastels and Blender Pens in action.



Card Recipe (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Owl Together Now
Papers: Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip
Inks: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Stampin' Pastels, Blender Pens
Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Modern Label Punch, Earth Elements Brads (Pumpkin Pie), 1/16" Circle Punch

The third card was inspired by My Favorite Things and used her tutorial for the distressed flower.


Card Recipe (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Heard from the Heart, Warm Words
Papers: Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Not Quite Navy
Inks: Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Hemp Twine, Sherbet Designer Buttons

I will close with a teaser that my August Stamp Class will be AWESOME!  The theme? "Not the average card"  This class might just include the tri-shutter card!!  Dates will be announced soon so watch for an email from me! (If you would like to be on my mailing list just email me at anglouise@gmail.com). The class will be limited to 8 people.  Multiple sessions will be offered if demand is high.  Until then, Happy Stamping!

No comments: