Saturday, September 12, 2009

Cards for September Birthdays

September is the birthday month for both my dad and my husband's dad.  Since I highly doubt that either of them follows my craft blog I don't have a problem posting the cards here before they are in the mail. :)

Here is the card for my father-in-law:


Card Recipe (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Trendy Trees, Wonderful Words
Inks: Stampin' Write Markers: Glorious Green, Green Galore, Gable Green, Chocolate Chip
Papers: Glorious Green, Green Galore, Gable Green, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Accessories: 1 1/4" Square Punch, Scalloped Square Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig

And for my dad I bought a stamp set just to make him cards - Loads of Fun!!  I love this set.  It reminds me of some of my best childhood memories: packing up the pickup and trailer and taking off with the dirt bikes.  Great times!

I took the idea for this card straight out of the 2009-2010 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog (see page 59).


Card Recipe (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories, Loads of Fun
Inks: Staz-On Black, Stampin' Pastels, Blender Pens
Papers: Kraft, Whisper White
Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Linen Thread

I hope they guys enjoy these cards - especially my dad.  I put a lot of time and energy into that card and loved every minute of making it!

No comments: