Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Delightful Decorations Christmas Notecard Set

I don't have another craft bazaar on the horizon yet, but I'm hoping for one!  I'm also considering opening an Etsy store.  In preparation for either of those events I made an adorable card set.  My inspiration for the design came from the blog Inking Idaho. Her card carrier design was so cute I had to make one too, and put my own spin on it.


The Entire Set - 4 cards, 4 coordinating envelopes, 1 adorable carrier - $15


The Card Carrier

Card closeups:





Project Recipe (All Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Delightful Decorations
Inks: Real Red, Taken With Teal
Papers: Real Red, Taken With Teal, Whisper White
Accessories: Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Ornament Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Silver Elastic Cord, Medium Whisper White Envelopes, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

Andrea Clayton said...

These are beautiful! I've been admiring this collection that you made.