Tuesday, October 6, 2009

October Workshop Cards

I had my first workshop of the month on the 1st!  It was a awesome way to kick off the month.  The workshop had a great turnout and I'm pretty sure everyone had a good time. Here are a couple of the projects that I demonstrated:




Card Recipe (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Medallion Background Stamp, Falling Leaves
Inks: Versamark, Really Rust
Papers: Really Rust, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Stampin' Pastels, Cotton Balls

Our next project used one of my favorite stamp sets, Loads of Love.



Card Recipe (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories
Papers: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Taken with Teal, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Pastels, Blender Pens, Crop-a-dile, Metallic Eyelets, Round Tab Punch

No comments: