Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm Back!

After a long hiatus from my craft blog, I'm back! In case you were wondering about my absence, life just got a bit overwhelming and I had to reevaluate a few priorities. Now that things have calmed a bit I have time to post here again, and I hope to do so on a somewhat regular basis.

Now that I'm back will you take a sneak peek as a consolation for my absence? This month has been full of Stampin' Up! excitement with the Last Chance Lists coming out and getting ready for the debut of the new Idea Book and Catalog. I've also spent a lot of time reorganizing my supplies with the new colors!  They are fabulous, I'm loving the change.

So, without keeping you waiting any longer here is a quick designer paper sneak peek:


Card Recipe (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Punched Posies, Vintage Labels
Papers: Crumb Cake (formerly Kraft), Greenhouse Gala DSP (New & gorgeous!!) Old Olive, Whisper White, So Saffron, Baja Breeze (Returning In-Color, part of the new Subtles Color Family), Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Inks: So Saffron, Baja Breeze, Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: 5-Petal Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

My inspiration for this card came from Stamperdog.com. I hope you like it!

Finally, there are just a few days left to order from the 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog! Some of the accessories are even 25-50% off!  If you'd like to place an order or have any questions you can email me at anglouise@gmail.com or visit http://angelaandrieux.stampinup.net.

No comments: