Sunday, August 28, 2011

Elegant Glass Marble Magnets

Last week I decided to jump into a project that has been on my mind a long time - Glass Marble Magnets! I love the way they are turning out.  I did a photography set titled Sicilian Memories and they sold within minutes of blogging them! I have several other photography sets in mind, but for now I have a few patterned sets that are also really cute - and available for purchase in my Etsy Shop!


For more information these adorable magnets and how to purchase check out my Avidly Stamping Etsy Shop.  Here are links to each if the sets listed above:
Each set of six magnets is only $10 + $3 S&H.  Please message me at anglouise@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like a set custom made in your favorite colors. They make great gifts or party favors!

No comments: