Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A few changes...

If you've visited my blog lately you may have noticed a few design changes and an absence of Stampin' Up! related advertising.  This is because I've come to the hard decision of ceasing to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Its been hard to find new customers in the San Diego area and the economy has even my most faithful crafty customers holding their pocketbooks a bit tighter.

My Stampin' Up! website for customer orders will be available through September 14, 2011. After that you can contact me directly to place an order until October 31, 2011.

Although I won't be a demo much longer that doesn't mean I will stop crafting!  I will still have cute projects to share with you on this blog AND I still have my shop on Etsy if you like hand crafted things and feel like buying them instead of making them yourself.  I hope you stick around and see what I come up with next!

No comments: