Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Getting back into my crafty groove

Its been awhile since I've posted anything on this blog.  I've been away from all of my craft toys for nearly two months and have had a lot of fun the past couple of days playing with my stuff.  If you want to know where I was and what I was up to while I was neglecting this block click over to my other blog California to Sicily.

Right now I'm getting ready for two events, a craft fair (March 28 at the Marinai Community Center) and a card class (March 25 at my house).  While I won't share what we'll be making at the class (its a surprise!) I will share one of the projects that I've been working for the craft fair.  At the last couple of craft fairs I've had people ask for baby cards.  I've made many, but they are always meant for a certain person and never make it into my inventory.  This time I decided to change that and I LOVE how they turned out!




Card Recipe (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Animal Crackers, Well Scripted, Whimsical Word
Inks: StazOn Black, Stampin' Pastels
Papers: So Saffron, Whisper White, So Saffron Patterns DSP
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, 1/16" Circle Punch, Stampin' Sponges, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, So Saffron 1/2" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

No comments: