Thursday, March 18, 2010

More stuff for the Craft Fair

Between yesterday and today I've put together eight adorable notebooks. Can you tell that I love the way they turned out? Here they are, you can let me know what you think:


Notebook Recipe (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Tres Chic
Inks: Summer Sun, Pink Passion, Pumpkin Pie, Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise
Papers: Pink Passion, Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise, Summer Sun, Whisper White, Kaleidoscope DSP
Accessories: Extra-large Two Step Bird Punch, Stampin' Sponges, Linen Thread, Circle Brads, Flower Brads, Crop-a-dile

 
Notebook Recipe (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: En Francais, Chic Boutique 
Inks: Close to Cocoa, Not Quite Navy 
Papers: Not Quite Navy, Kraft, Very Vanilla, Bella Bleu DSP 
Accessories: Stampin' Sponges, Linen Thread, Circle Brads, Crop-a-dile

These notebooks will be available for $5 each at the upcoming craft fair on March 28 at the Marinai Community Center.  If you aren't local but would like to get your hands on one please contact me at anglouise@gmail.com.

I hope you like them as much as I do!

4 comments:

emegren said...

I LOVE THEM! I need a tutorial, can you come give me one? And now I need the Eiffel Tower stamp!

anglouise said...

Sure :) I'll put one together and post it soon.

Unknown said...

Oh they are so cute!! I would love to have a copy of the tutorial too!!

kgardner said...

Angela - These are cute! I can't wait to see everything you have put together. I will definitely be there on the 28th:)