Friday, August 13, 2010

Online Inspiration

I read a lot of craft blogs and I love the pictures of what other creative people have made.  Often this is a source of inspiration for me to come up with my own ideas, but sometimes a card or other project is so perfect that I copy it because I love it so much.




I love how this card turned out, but I can't take credit for the design: that should go to Sandi MacIver.  I did make a few minor changes, but really, if you follow the link and see the original I pretty much copied her beautiful card.

Card Recipe (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Friend Never Fade
Inks: Real Red and Pear Pizazz Stampin' Write Markers
Papers: Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Greenhouse Gala DSP
Accessories: Brights and Neutrals Brads, Paper Piercing Kit, Paper Piercing Tool

No comments: