Saturday, August 14, 2010

Stamping on Candles

 I've had a few lovely, white, square candles tucked away in a closet for months.  A friend gave them to me when she moved and I knew they were perfect for a stamp project.  A few days ago I pulled them out and decided to decorate them for sale at the flea market later this month.

Style Beautiful stamped in Real Red


Artistic Etchings stamped in Chocolate Chip

Apple Blossoms stamped in Wild Wasabi

Punched Posies stamped in Rich Razzleberry

If you'd like to learn how to stamp on candles just leave me a comment and I'll add it to my list of tutorials to share on the blog.

3 comments:

Amy Marshall said...

This is something I would love to see a tuto for! They all turned out really great but the apple blossom is my favorite!!

JESSICA ROMAN said...

i WOULD LIKE GETTING THE TUTORIAL

anglouise said...

Sorry, I never got around to making that tutorial. If I start updating this blog again I will add that to the list :) Thanks for visiting!