Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy Friday!

More cards! Suprise, suprise.  Today I did the SCS weekly card sketch challenge.  Here is the original sketch:


Here is my interpretation:


Stamps: SU! Carte Postale, Leaves a la carte jumbo wheel
Ink: SU! Basic Black, Stampin' Pastels
Paper: SU! Close to Cocoa, Ruby Red, Old Olive, Sahara Sand
Accessories & Tools: SU! Stampin' Dimensionals, Fiskars Large Circle Punch, Corner Rounding Punch

To play along with this challenge click here.

Here is a card I came up with all on my own.  I was looking for a creative way to put some of my new DSP to work.  The scanner doesn't do it justice, but I thought I'd try to post a picture anyway.


Stamps: SU! Springtime Stems
Ink: SU! Stampin' Write Markers
Paper: SU! Going Gray, So Saffron DSP, Very Vanilla
Tools & Embellishments: Fiskars Medium, Large & Extra Large Circle Punches, Corner Rounding Punch, Making Memories gray eyelet

1 comment:

Sheena said...

very pretty! are you posting to SCS? I haven't seen you. I didn't like what I did with this sketch the first time, I redid it, and liked it better. The yellow card is very nice. Yellow is such a cheerful color! Can't wait to see it in person. =)ciao!