Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September Birthday Cards for the Men in my Life

I really doubt that this post will spoil any surprises...I doubt many men read about my craftiness regularly, but if you are male, and a member of my family, and your birthday is in September don't look any farther than this...unless you want to see your card before it comes in the mail. :-)

These three cards are nearly identical - I just switched up the colors and the accessories depending on who it was for.




Stamps: SU! Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories, See You Around Jumbo Wheel
Ink: SU! Basic Black, VersaMark, Stampin' Write Markers, Pentel Markers
Paper: SU! Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Creamy Caramel, Very Vanilla
Tools: Fiskars Circle Punches - Medium, Large, Extra Large, Corner Rounder Punch

1 comment:

Fseeha said...

Hi! Visit my website to help Pakistani Children...

Visit My Website