Monday, September 8, 2008

Pretty Paper and a SCS Challenge

Saturday morning I decided to play with some of my new stuff - some designer paper that I picked up on base and my new crop-a-dile.


Stamps: SU! Carte Postale
Ink: SU! Stampin' Write Markers - Taken with Teal
Paper: SU! Taken with Teal, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Studio K Meadow & Breeze Designer Paper
Tools & Accessories: crop-a-dile, Making Memories Eyelets, Creation Station Metalic Turquiose String


Stamps: SU! Carte Postale
Ink: SU! Basic Black, Stampin' Write Markers - Taken with Teal
Paper: SU! Taken with Teal, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Studio K Meadow & Breeze Designer Paper
Tools & Accessories: crop-a-dile, Making Memories Eyelets

Last night I decided to take part in my first challenge on Split Coast Stampers.  Here is the card sketch that I used for inspiration:


If you want to participate in this challenge click here.

Here is what I came up with:


Stamps: SU! Sweet of You
Ink: SU! Basic Black, Stampin' Write Markers - Bordering Blue, So Saffron, Night of Navy, Handsome Hunter, Always Artichoke, Regal Rose
Paper: SU! Night of Navy, So Saffron, Bordering Blue
Accessories: Olive Green Raffia from Current Catalog

No comments: