Saturday, November 7, 2009

Craft Fair Day

Today was the big day, the craft fair that I have been working towards and cranking out new projects for, for several weeks, and it went REALLY well!


My Craft Fair Table
(The left-hand side is my photography, my other passion)

I have one more craft fair project that I'd like to share here.  It sold today, but I loved it.  I may just have to make it again or make something similar at one of my Christmas card classes this month.





 

 

Isn't this an adorable card set?


Card Set Recipe (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Patterned Pines
Inks: Old Olive, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Versamark
Papers: Old Olive, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Very Vanilla, Merry Moments DSP, Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes
Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Ticket Corner Punch, Heat Tool, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Wide Oval Punch

No comments: