Monday, November 23, 2009

A Few More Christmas Cards

I have a workshop coming up on December first for a bunch of first time stampers. I put together a couple of quick and simple Christmas cards that I think have a good "wow" factor, especially for how fast they come together.



Card Recipe (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Delightful Decorations, Heard from the Heart
Papers: Real Red, Whisper White, Holiday Lounge DSP
Inks: Real Red
Accessories: Ornament Punch, Silver Elastic Cord, 1/4" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive



Card Recipe (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Snow Swirled
Papers: Very Vanilla, Garden Green, Merry Moments DSP
Inks: Garden Green
Accessories: Wide Oval Punch, 1/16" Circle Punch, Vintage Brads, SNAIL Adhesive, Stamping Sponges

The third card that I'm showing here was supposed to be for my embossing class.  It wasn't until after I completed the card that I realized that the stamps I used were retired!!!  I was so mad at myself, but at least I got a pretty card out of the deal!



Card Recipe (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Illuminations, Illuminated Wheel
Papers: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Inks: Real Red, VersaMark, Basic Black
Accessories: Embossing Buddy, Clear Embossing Powder, 1/4" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Wheel Guide, SNAIL Adhesive, Mini Glue Dots, Stamp-a-ma-jig

No comments: