Sunday, November 1, 2009

DCBD Sketch Challenge #151, Patterned Pines

Today I decided to do a sketch challenge, hosted by Diva Coffee Break Designs.  I felt like I was running out of ideas and a sketch challenge always inspires me to put the papers together in a way I wouldn't have thought of on my own.

Here is the sketch:



And here is what I came up with:




Card Recipe (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Patterned Pines
Inks: Old Olive, Versamark
Papers: Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Merry Moments DSP
Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stamping Sponges, Scallop Edge Punch

I really love how it turned out!  It looks even better in person because of the sparkles in the Iridescent Ice.  Hope you like it!

5 comments:

Julie S said...

Beautiful card Angela! Thanks for playing along with the Diva's! We hope you come back often!

Julie S.
www.inkedujour.com

LeAnne said...

This is lovely! I am awaiting my Patterned Pines, I can't wait to play with it! THanks for playing with the Divas this week!

Krystal De Leeuw said...

Fabulous challenge card! I bet it's even more beautiful IRL. I always love a little sparkle on a Christmas card.

Andrea Clayton said...

Great job! My Patterned Pines should be here on Friday and I am excited to try some things with it!

Tammy Fite said...

This is great!! I love the way you used the sketch!!!